We are a Church of England (Controlled) Primary School, for boys and girls aged 4 to 11. The original WKCEP School opened in the Old School building in School Lane in 1870.
In the 1970s, it split to form an Infant and Junior School. Our school opened in September 1996, following the amalgamation of those schools.
We aim to develop a confident and motivated school community, where children achieve their best, respect others, their environment and develop Christian values.
We have a Sure Site Children's Centre on our site; it provides a wide range of services for children under 5 and their families. Services include:
Stay and Play
Bumps to Bubbas
Well Child Clinic
Music and Movement
Click on the link below for more information.
West Kingsdown CE Primary School is at the heart of the local community and has strong links with St. Edmund King & Martyr Church of England Church. To find out more about our lovely 'church in the woods' click on the link below.